Hong Kong Company Setup
HongKong Company Registration Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143422 Email:email@example.com
Hong Kong Company Setup is also called Hong Kong corporate formation, Hong Kong company registration, Hong Kong business setup, Hong Kong company incorporation, Hong Kong business establishment and Hong Kong business registration.
Hong Kong, as a metropolis of opportunity, originality and enterprising spirit, has been appraised by Forbes as the freest trade area globally for 10 consecutive years. As an international financial center, Hong Kong is favored by worldwide investors due to its established legal system, simplified taxation system, low taxation rate, well-equipped infrastructure and communication facilities, and high quality professionals. Hong Kong offers unlimited business opportunities, and serves as a platform to global economy and commerce, whose advantages are well known, so tens of thousands of international businesses benefit from their establishment in Hong Kong.
Advantages of Hong Kong Company setup
1. Sound legal system
2. Gaining international credit by making use of Hong Kong's reputation
3. As an international financial centre, Hong Kong has multiple financing channels
4. With the absence of foreign exchange controls, funds can be circulated freely; foreign currencies can be exchanged and transferred as needed, and credit operations can be handled conveniently and quickly
5. No limitation on business scope and simple follow-up service
6. Hong Kong actualizes a simplified tax system which generally just levies a profits tax at the tax rate of 16.5%, without business tax and value-added tax
7. Tax needs to be declared just once per year
General Requirements for Hong Kong Company Setup
1. There shall be at least one shareholder and director over 18 years old
2. There shall be at least one Hong Kong permanent resident or authorized Hong Kong company taking the position of legal secretary of the company
3. There shall be one registered address in Hong Kong(or we can prepare one)
4. Registration Form and Time to Take
5. Registration of a limited liability company (requires 8-10 days)
6. Purchasing a Shelf Company (requires 3-5 days)
7. E-filing incorporation
Required Information for Hong Kong Company Setup
1. Chinese and English names, or single Chinese or English name of the company
2. Copies of ID cards or passports of shareholders and directors
3. Registered address of the company (if unavailable, Tannet can prepare for you)
4. Copy of the ID card of the company's legal secretary. In case the part of legal secretary is taken by a company, the copy of certificate of incorporation and business registration certificate shall be provided (if unavailable, Tannet can prepare for you)
Tannet’s Services, Government Fee and Service Fee for Hong Kong Company Setup
Tannet services include one business registration license, one certificate of incorporation, three chops, one copy of share certificate, 8 copies of M & A, one copy of statutory book for director’s record, one official receipt, one green paper box.
Terms of Payment: 50% deposit when order confirm and sign the Authorization letter then the balance would need to pay when the company had set up already.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.