Foreign residence permits application in China（Student）
Foreign students come to study in China, should hold "X" (study) visa when entry, and process resident application procedures to Exit & Entry Administration, Public Security Bureau in China within 30 days after entry, generally, the valid period of residence permit will not exceed one year, and not exceed the expiry of the passport, too.
Must provide the following documents and evidential materials when process residence permit's application:
1. One's valid passport and visa (if the student holding a diplomatic、service (official)、special passport, should change to ordinary passport when process the residence permit, if failed to do this, should provide the note of embassy, endorsed that given up the privileges enjoyed with a diplomatic、service (official) and other passport, but according to the treatment of ordinary passport);
2. Originals of "Application Form for Visas of Foreign Students Study in China" (JW201 or JW202), if can not provide the originals, provide the copies of the application form and originals of "Admission Offer" of the schools;
3. Original "Health Certification" submitted by China Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine Bureau;
4. Two recent, two in., half-length, bareheaded, full-faced photo (both black-and-white photo、photochrome is ok).
5. Foreign students study in primary schools and middle schools in China, must also provide the originals of letter of
commitment of their father or mother.
6. Adding the official seal of the unit when fill out "Application Form for Visa、Residence Permit", and stick a recent, two in., bareheaded, full-faced photo.
Studying not exceed one year in China, can apply for temporary residence permit, and the "Health Certificate" is waived.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.