Residence permits application for returned students abroad
Returned students abroad who already have the foreign nationalities
Returned students abroad working in China and their dependents (spouse、minor children) should hold "Z" (vocational) visa when entry, and process resident application procedures to Exit & Entry Administration, Public Security Bureau in China within 30 days after entry, generally, the valid period of residence permit will not exceed one year, and not exceed the expiry of the passport, too.
Must provide the following documents and evidential materials when process residence permit's application:
1. One's valid passport and visa;
2. Originals and copies of "China (Foreign Students) Working & Residence Permit" issued by China Personnel Bureau or official letters submitted by International Exchange & Cooperation Department, Ministry of Education or Special Technicians Management Department, Ministry of Personnel;
3. Original "Health Certification" submitted by China Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine Bureau;
4. Two recent, two in. half-length, bareheaded, full-faced photo (both black-and-white photo、photochrome is ok).
5. Adding the official seal of the unit when fill out "Application Form for Visa、Residence Permit", and stick a recent, two in., bareheaded, full-faced photo.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.