Residence permits application for Children entrusted to be brought up
Overseas Chinese people having foreign nationalities, if sending their little children to their relatives in China and entrusting them to be brought up, their parents or guardians should process the resident procedures to Exit & Entry Administration, Public Security Bureau in China. If having foreign nationalities through confirmed by the public security authorities, can process foreigners' residence permit with validity period of one year (not exceed the expiry of passport).
Residence permits application-When apply for processing formalities of Children entrusted to be brought up, must provide the following evidential materials:
1. The passport and visa of children being entrusted to be brought up;
2. Two recent, two in. half-length, bareheaded, full-faced photo (both black-and-white photo、photochrome is ok).
3. Copies of Birth Certificate of Children entrusted to be brought up;
4. Both or one of their parents are foreigners, should provide copies of foreign passports; Both or one of their parents are Chinese, should provide copies of resident certificate abroad;
5. Letter of Entrustment should be written by the parents of children being entrusted to be brought up, the Letter of Being Entrusted should be written by the guardians of children, and through notarization of notary public office or our embassy/consulate in abroad. The content of the Letter of Entrustment and the Letter of Being Entrusted include: the general situation of consignor and trustee, and the general situation of the child being entrusted to be brought up and the relationship between them.
6. Adding the official seal of the unit when fill out "Application Form for Visa、Residence Permit", and stick a recent, two in., bareheaded, full-faced photo.
7. The child not less than 16 years old shouldn't be entrusted to be brought up.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.