Hong Kong Aged Company
Hong Kong Shelf Company Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143512, Email:email@example.com
Hong Kong aged company , also called Hong Kong shelf corporation or Hong Kong Shelf Company, is a company or corporation that has had no activity. It was created and left with no activity - metaphorically put on the "shelf" to "age". The company can then be sold to a person or group of persons who want to start a company without going through all the procedures of creating a new one. In general, a shelf company shall not appoint any director, nor apply for business registration certificate, and it has not power to conduct business and open a bank account, so there is no potential risk in purchasing a shelf company.
Characteristics of Hong Kong shelf companies
1. It has not appointed a director:
2. It has certificate of incorporation, seal of company, stock certificate book and other documents required by law
3. It has not applied for business registration certificate, without business activities:
4. The purchaser can make purchase only by supplying necessary documents.
General reasons for buying a shelf corporation in Hong Kong
1. To save the time involved in taking the steps to create a new company.
2. To gain the opportunities to bid on contracts. Some jurisdictions require that a company be in business for a certain length of time to have this ability.
3. To show corporate longevity in order to attract consumers and investors.
4. To gain access to corporate credit.
Name Incorporation of Hong Kong shelf companies
As a newly-incorporated company, the intended company name should also be checked with Companies Registry, only if it is available, the shelf company can apply to Companies Registry for change of name. This process will take about 14 workdays in general.
Certificate of Hong Kong Shelf Company Incorporation
1. Business registration certificate
2. 20copies of the company’s articles of association
3. The company’s steel seal
4. The company’s pre-inked chop
5. Stock certificate book
6. Copies of documents filed with government, for example, the notice of appointment of the first
7. Director, notice of acceptance of director and notice of registered address, etc.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.shenzhen-company.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tannet--A Sound Global Business Solution Partner, Serving the World of Business, Professionally & Reliably.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.