Documents required for foreign-funded companies registration
China company registration is also called China company setup, China corporate formation, China business setup, China company incorporation, China business establishment and China business registration.
Documents required for foreign-funded companies registration:
1. Registration application form for companies;
2. Branch company’s application for joining the group;
3. Articles of association of the enterprise group;
4. Certificate of being qualified as a legal person of the new member of the enterprise group;
5. Parent company’s shareholding certificate or investment certificate issued by the member enterprise of the group;
6. Approval document issued by the relevant authority;
7. Other documents.
Documents and certificates required for business opening registration for foreign (Area) enterprises engaged in production and operating activities within the territory of China:
1. Application for business opening registration for foreign (area) enterprise engaged in production and operating activities within the territory of China;
2. Project contract;
3. Approval documents or testimonial of the examination and approval authority;
4. Legal business opening certificate of foreign (area) enterprise;
5. Credit certificate of foreign (area) enterprise;
6. Letter of appointment of principal signed by the president or general manager of foreign (area) enterprise;
7. Capital verification report;
8. Articles of association of the foreign (area) enterprise and list of members of its Board of Directors;
9. Operation site (address) using certificate;
10. Other related documents and certificates.
Documents for establishment registration of resident representative offices of foreign (region) enterprises:
1. Establishment registration application form for resident representative offices of foreign (region) enterprises;
2. Approval document issued by the relevant authority;
3. Photocopy of the legal business certificate and the original credit certificate of the foreign enterprise;
4. Appointment document of the (chief) representative of the resident representative office;
5. Certificate of using the office domicile;
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.shenzhen-company.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.