Accessibility Links

China Services

Application Process Concerning a Foreign Expert Certificate in China

Since June 1, 2008, the authorities have also been accepting online applications for Foreign Expert Work Permits and Foreign Expert Certificates – in addition to applications submitted in person.

Foreign Expert Certificate Application Process-Registration
1. Log on the State Foreign Expert Affairs Administration’s government website and click on ‘SAFEA foreign expert work permit management system’ in the column ‘Online Services.’
2. Click on ‘Host Institution Registration,’ and submit a username and password.
3. Fill in the information, submit, and wait for it to be approved.

Foreign Expert Certificate Application Process-Application
1. Log in, click on ‘Foreign Expert Work Permit Application and Foreign Expert Certificate Application.’
2. Select the service required - ‘new application’,‘extend’, ‘modify’, ‘annul’ and ‘post-register’ - and input information.
3. The applicant should submit all required materials in written form to the authorities after the online application is completed.

Contact Us
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website or, or calling  Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to


Our Apps

Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.
Download App Hong Kong