Foreign Enterprise Registration in Shanghai
Hotline: 86-21-68877368 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign Enterprise Registration is a business entity formed in Shanghai entirely with foreign capital. It is totally under foreign control and does not have any formal Chinese ownership participation. For a foreign company to be able to issue receipts and export goods from China, it must be able to legally registered as a local company or a WFOE. A WFOE is set up as limited liability entity and represents separate legal persons and is taxed according to local legislation.
Foreign Enterprise Registration in Shanghai-Application Documents
1. A project proposal and feasibility study report (in print and under the company seal);
2. Original copies of the application paper and the resolution by the Chairman of the Board of the foreign investor (in printed form signed by members of the Board and with company chop);
3. Copies of the business licenses of certificates of incorporation of the foreign investor (usually with the permission chop from the government department.);
4. An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing Department.
5. Directors name list of board or management.;
6. An original copy of the corporate ratification paper (2 copies in duplicate).;
7. Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors, stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both English and Chinese language.;
8. A copy of the approval paper for corporate formation and other papers for company alterations (the original are required for check-up);
9. Notice of enterprise's name confirmation appraised by the Industry & Commerce Administrative Bureau.
10. 2 photos of the legal person of WFOE.
11. A copy of the stub of corporate certificate of approval
Foreign Enterprise Registration in Shanghai-Advantages
1. Independence and freedom to implement the worldwide strategies of its parent company without having to consider the involvement of the Chinese partner;
2. Ability to formally carry on business rather than just a representative office function;
3. Issue invoices to their customers in RMB and receive RMB revenues. Convert RMB profits to US dollars for remittance to their parent company outside.
4. Cheap labor, which can lower your cost;
5. Not required to share profits with Chinese counterpart;
6. Greater efficiency in its operations, management and future development.
Tannet is a diversified international company with a professional team, and we offering the service of China Company deregistration. For further queries, you are welcome to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply calling at 86-21-68877368 or email at email@example.com
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.