Hong Kong Virtual Office Rental
Hong Kong Virtual Office Rental Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143512, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual office is basically shared office services, which includes business address, mail and courier services, phone services, fax services, answering services and meeting & conference facilities.
A Virtual Office is ideal for:
1. Having a requirement to hold meetings in the city but no requirement for a full time office
2. People who often travel and therefore do not have the need for physical office space
3. Individuals that work from home but require a city identity
4. Those that require an office identity but do not have the budget for a physical office
5. New business start-ups who wish to test a new market and cannot yet justify the cost of setting up a permanent office.
Communications services of Hong Kong virtual office
1. Remote Receptionist: A team of workers in an office environment working remotely, using high-tech Computer Telephone Integration software, to replace a traditional receptionist.
2. Virtual Assistant: A virtual assistant is often a “lone eagle” working from home, who rarely meets their clients face-to-face. A virtual assistant typically has no access to CTI Software. Rates run $25 an hour and up.
3. Answering services: call centers operate from a centralized location for the purpose of receiving and transmitting a large volume of requests by telephone. Users lament problems of security, impersonal staff with high turnover, language barriers, translation errors and a less-than-professional image. When selecting an answering service, look for one based in your own country so that there are no language barriers.
4. Voice-mail: Voice-mail is a low cost technology that stores voice messages electronically. In customer service applications, voice-mail has limitations. Used for customer service, voice-mail has become synonymous with frustration. The complaints are legion and have inspired spoofs on the voice-mail experience. Studies also show that up to 75% of callers simply hang up when their call is answered by a machine.
5. Virtual Office Space: Virtual office gives you a chance to own a high profile reputed address in a city of your choice, at a fraction of the buying or renting cost of such an address.
6. Phone Answering Service: Virtual office phone answering service bridging the gap between you and your numerous clients.
Space services of Hong Kong virtual office
1. Professional address: A prestigious building to be used as the business address. A professional address alleviates the privacy and personal security concerns of running a home-based business. A user can expand into new markets by utilizing a provider with multiple locations to establish a professional presence in the desired growth markets.
2. Mailing address: The professional address can be used for accepting, sending and forwarding mail without the connotations of a PO Box. Under US law, a PO Box is to be clearly indicated and so not conducive for most corporate entities in this regard.
3. Reception Courtesies: Receptionists at the business address can receive and sign for incoming overnights, deliveries, packages and provide document drop-off/pick-up services. On-site witnesses and notaries may be available, depending on the provider.
4. Business Meeting Space: The on-demand use (hourly, daily or weekly) of conference rooms and offices for meetings. Meeting space can often be rented at short notice.
5. Casual Workspace: As an alternative to the distractions of co-working or the interruptions of a home office, office is available on an occasional or drop-in basis, hourly, daily or monthly.
6. Executive suite: A small percentage of VO users lease space full-time time.
7. On-site amenities: A full-service virtual office will provide broadband Internet, video conferencing, fax-copier-printer, advanced phone features, conference calling,, kitchenette and a business-worthy lobby/waiting area.
8. Virtual Office Solution: It gives duel advantages in whichever city you need and a reputed business address which would marginalize the gap created by established brand value.
9. Live Virtual Receptionist: A virtual answering service is an automated system with a live virtual receptionist. These services can be enjoyed without purchasing expensive equipments.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.shenzhen-company.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to email@example.com
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.