Chengdu Company Formation
Chengdu Company Formation Hotline:86-755-82143512,Email:email@example.com
Chengdu Company Formation is also called Chengdu Company Setup, Chengdu Corporate Formation, Chengdu Business Setup, Chengdu Company Incorporation, Chengdu Business Establishment and Chengdu Business Registration.
Chengdu is the communication center in the southwest China, and it holds one of the eight communication and exchange bureaus in China. People in Chengdu have direct calls (DDD) with more than 180 countries and regions abroad and 600 domestic cities. Its capacity in communication ranks top ten in China. Chengdu is not only the center of computers and Internet development in southwestern China, but also one of the seven postal communication disposal centers in China.
1. Chengdu Company Registration（WFOE）
The Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise, abbreviated WFOE, is a common investment vehicle for mainland Chengdu-based business.
2. Chengdu Company Registration （RO）
A Chinese representative office (RO) is an institute setup in Chengdu, representing its parent corporate for liaison with Chinese counterparts.
3. Chengdu Company Registration（CJV）
CJVs can be established either as a limited liability company as a non-legal person, in which the partners are subject to unlimited liability and thus entirely liable for any losses.
4. Chengdu Company Registration（EJV）
The corporate form of an EJV is the limited liability company, which possesses the status of a Chinese legal person.
5. Chengdu Company Registration（FIPE）
The Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprise (FIPE) is a unlimited liability business entity without minimum requirements on registered capital.
Chengdu Company Formation --Major Procedures of Formation
1. Fill out the application form (sign the agreement);
2. Company name search & confirmation;
3. Pay for the services;
4. Submit the needed documents;
5. Check the documents;
6. Prepare for the statutory documents; Let the investors sign the documents personally, and then submit all the documents to the government
7. Keep clients informed of the processing.
8. Finish processing in 30-50 working days; (it depends on the registered address and business scope)
9. Hand over all the company kit to clients;
10. Sign the receipt.
1. Obtaining a detailed credit report on a Chinese company
2. Introducing possible joint-venture partners
3. Market research and feasibility study
4. Attending to corporate and personal tax registration
5. Assistance in finding office space
6. Staff Recruitment
7. Opening of bank accounts in local and foreign currencies
8. Book keeping and arranging for audit of accounts
If you have further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020,Dongmen Rd South, Luohu , Shenzhen, China.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.