Accessibility Links

China business follow-up

China Working Visa

China Working Visa Process Hotline: 86-755-82143512, 

China Working Visa Concept

China working visa (China work permit) is required for persons wanting to work in China for pay.  It is also issued to aliens who come to China for commercial entertainment performance. It is only granted if you and the employer meet certain requirements.  First, the organisation must be accredited to employ foreigners. You must meet the requirements as a 'foreign expert' and the employer must obtain a certificate stating that you comply. The most common employment is teaching English for which the minimum qualifications are stated as having English as a first language and having at least a Bachelors degree and two year teaching experience. The age limit for male applicants is 18 - 60, and 18 - 55 for female applicants. However, there is some flexibility in these requirements so if you can find a willing employer they still have a chance of obtaining approvals for you.

China Working Visa Procedure

The employee will go for a medical examination at an authorised hospital either inside or outside China. They will need a medical report signed by their doctor and stamped with the hospital’s seal. Some cities, such as Beijing, also require foreign employees to have a non-criminal record check attested by Chinese authorities.  The medical report will be attached to an employment licence application, which is often submitted by the Chinese employer to their local Labour Bureau. After an employment licence is approved and granted, the company requests a Z Visa invitation from their local Foreign Economic and Trade Commission. These are then forwarded to the employee who applies for a Z Visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in their home country.

China Working Visa Required Documents

1. Passport and current visa copy
2. Resume or C.V.
3. Copy of the company Business License who employ you
4. Copy of the company Organization Code License(WFOE no need to provide) + Copy of the company Approval Certificate
5. Copy of bachelors or higher degree
6. Reference letters from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated) in your current field and position.
7. Employment Contract
8. Registration Form Of Temporary Residence
9. Health Certificate

China Working Visa Processing Time
Normally it takes 4 working days

Contact us

Tannet is a diversified international company with a professional team, and we offering the service of China Company deregistration. For further queries, you are welcome to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply calling at 86-755-82143422, 86-755-82143512, or email at


Our Apps

Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.
Download App Hong Kong