Suzhou WOFE Registration Service
Suzhou WOFE Registration Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143512, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
WOFE (wholly owned foreign enterprise) is a business entity formed in China entirely with foreign capital. It is totally under foreign control and does not have any formal Chinese ownership participation. For a foreign company to be able to issue receipts and export goods from China, it must be able to legally registered as a local company or a WOFE. A WFOE is set up as limited liability entity and represents separate legal persons and is taxed according to local legislation.
Suzhou WOFE Registration is also called Suzhou WOFE setup, Suzhou WOFE formation, Suzhou WOFE incorporation and Suzhou WOFE establishment.
Suzhou WOFE Registration-Application Documents for WOFE in Suzhou
1. A project proposal and feasibility study report (in print and under the company seal);
2. Original copies of the application paper and the resolution by the Chairman of the Board of the foreign investor (in printed form signed by members of the Board and with company chop);
3. Copies of the business licenses of certificates of incorporation of the foreign investor (usually with the permission chop from the government department.)
4. An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing Department.
5. Directors name list of board or management.
6. An original copy of the corporate ratification paper (2 copies in duplicate).
7. Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors, stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both English and Chinese language.
8. A copy of the approval paper for corporate formation and other papers for company alterations (the original are required for check-up).
9. Notice of enterprise's name confirmation appraised by the Industry & Commerce Administrative Bureau.
10. 2 photos of the legal person and monitor of WOFE.
11. A copy of the stub of corporate certificate of approval.
Suzhou WOFE Registration-General Procedures and Estimated Time Frame
1. WFOE company name reservation-3 work days
2. Certificate of Approval Application-15 work days
3. Business License Registration-3-5 work days
4. Application and engraving of Company stamps-1work day
5. Organization Code License Application-1 work day
6. National Tax Registration certificate-1 work day
7. Local Tax Registration certificate-1 work day
8. Foreign Exchange Registration-5 work days
9. Bank account opening-10 work days
10. Financial Registration for WFOE-3 work days
11. Registration with local Customs-3 work days
12. Registration with China E-Port-3-5 work days
Total Time required 45-60 workdays, but you can save the registraton with local customs and China E-port for the consulting or service company.
Suzhou WOFE Registration-Taxation of WOFE in Suzhou
Tax rates can vary somewhat depending on the location of the WOFE, but generally, WOFEs selling into Suzhou will be subject to business tax of about 5% on all revenues in Suzhou; profits tax of 15-33% depending on location and in come instances withholding tax and VAT may be applicable. VAT tax-payer is usually applied by the trading registered in Suzhou.
For further queries, please do not hesitate to contact ATAHK at anytime, anywhere by simply calling China hotline at 86-755-82143422, 86-755-82143512, or emailing to email@example.com.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.