Dongguan Company Deregistration Service
Dongguan Company Deregistration ServiceHotline: 86-755-82143348 Email: email@example.com
Dongguan Company Deregistration refers to that a Dongguan company files an application to the related government department when shareholders decide to terminate the company. And the Dongguan company should follow all the other procedures to proper company dissolution.
Procedures of Dongguan Company Deregistration
In Dongguan, the procedures for company deregistration is rather complicated, particularly in face of different kinds of departments. For a Dongguan company to be properly dissolved, the following procedures should be taken adopt of:
1. Formal corporate action (liquidation procedure)
2. Filing with the appropriate government department
3. Statutory notice to creditors
4. Processing of all creditor claims
5. Sale and distribution of all remaining assets
6. Cancelation of invoice, business license, and other registered information
Please note that before filing the application for deregistration, you should close the corporate bank account and also make sure that there is no outstanding accounts receivable.
In What Circumstances Will Dongguan Company Deregistration Happen?
According to the related company law, a Dongguan company may have to be deregistered because of one of the following reasons:
1. The business operation term as agreed in the company’s Articles of Association becomes expired or other condition for dissolution as agreed in the Articles of Association for dissolution occurs;
2. Resolution of dissolution is made by the meeting of shareholders;
3. The company is merged or separated and the company will not exist any more;
4. The business license is revoked by government, or the company is ordered to be closed or cancelled;
5. There is serious difficulty in company’s operation and management and the shareholder’s interest may suffer great loss if the company continues to operate. Shareholders who holding ten percent or above voting right may file to the court for dissolution if negotiation among shareholders fails.
Dongguan Company Deregistration Time Requirement
Normally, an officially process of Dongguan company deregistration in a whole will take around six months.
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website english.tannet-group.com, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020,Dongmen Rd South, Luohu , Shenzhen, China.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.