Dongguan WFOE Formation Application documents
Dongguan WFOE Formation Hotline:86-755-82143512,Email:email@example.com
Dongguan WFOE Formation is also called Dongguan WFOE setup, Dongguan WFOE registration, Dongguan WFOE incorporation and Dongguan WFOE establishment.
Dongguan WFOE Formation-Application Documents for WFOE in Dongguan
1. A project proposal and feasibility study report (in print and under the company seal);
2. Original copies of the application paper and the resolution by the Chairman of the Board of the foreign investor (in printed form signed by members of the Board and with company chop);
3. Copies of the business licenses of certificates of incorporation of the foreign investor (usually with the permission chop from the government department.)
4. An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing Department.
5. Directors name list of board or management.
6. An original copy of the corporate ratification paper (2 copies in duplicate).
7. Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors, stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both English and Chinese language.
8. A copy of the approval paper for corporate formation and other papers for company alterations (the original are required for check-up).
9. Notice of enterprise's name confirmation appraised by the Industry & Commerce Administrative Bureau.
10. 2 photos of the legal person of WFOE.
11. A copy of the stub of corporate certificate of approval
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website english.tannet-group.com, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020,Dongmen Rd South, Luohu , Shenzhen, China.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.