Food Circulation Permit Documents Required
Food Circulation Permit means that the permit which the company should apply for when the company engage in the food business or food import and export business, the food include the beer, drinks, milks, or some related food; It is required that the company should have a real office for such food circulation permit application.
To apply for a Food Circulation Permit, the applicant shall submit the following materials:
(1) an Application Form for a Food Circulation Permit;
(2) a photocopy of the Notice of Pre-approval of Name;
(3) a certificate of use of business premises appropriate for the food business operations;
(4) the identity certifications of the person in charge and food safety managerial personnel;
(5) a list of business equipment and tools appropriate for the food business operations;
(6) the documents on the spatial layout and operating processes of the business facilities appropriate for food business operations;
(7) the text of the food safety management rules; and
(8) other materials as prescribed by the administration for industry and commerce of a province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government.
Where an applicant authorizes any other person to make an application for a permit, the agent shall submit a power of attorney and the identity certification of the agent or a designated representative.
Where a dealer having obtained a lawful entity status applies for adding the food business operation to its business scope, it shall submit its business license and other evidential materials on its entity status, and need not submit a photocopy of the Notice of Pre-approval of Name.
Where a new enterprise engaged in food business operations applies for a food circulation permit, the investors of this enterprise shall be the applicant for the permit. If an enterprise having obtained an entity status applies for a food circulation permit, this enterprise shall be the applicant for the permit. If a branch of an enterprise applies for a food circulation permit, the enterprise which sets up this branch shall be the applicant for the permit. If an individual applies for a food circulation permit for a new establishment or an individual industrial and commercial household applies for a food circulation permit, the owner shall be the applicant for the permit. An applicant shall affix its/his signature or seal to the application form and other materials.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to email@example.com.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.