Food Circulation License Examination
After receiving an application, the licensing organ shall examine the application matter, and handle it according to the following circumstances respectively:
(1) Where a Food Circulation Permit is not required according to law for the application matter, the licensing organ shall immediately notify the applicant that the application is rejected;
(2) Where the application matter is not within the extent of functions of the licensing organ, the licensing organ shall immediately decide to reject the application, and notify the applicant to apply to the relevant administrative department;
(3) Where the application materials contain any error which may be corrected on the spot, the licensing organ shall allow the applicant to make the correction on the spot, and the applicant shall affix its/his signature or seal to the place of correction and indicate the date of correction;
(4) Where the application materials are not complete or are not in the statutory form, the licensing organ shall, on the spot or within five days, notify the applicant at one time of all necessary supplements and corrections. At the time of notification on the spot, the licensing organ shall return the application materials to the applicant. If the notification is to be made within five days, the licensing organ shall accept the application materials and issue a receipt of the application materials; if the notification is not made within the time limit, the application shall be deemed as being accepted on the date of receipt of the application materials; or
(5) Where the application materials are complete and in the statutory form, or the applicant has submitted all the supplements and corrections as required, the licensing organ shall accept the application.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.