China Audit service
Hotline: 86-755-82143422 Email: email@example.com
China Audit service is an economic process of examining the financial statements and the underlying records of the company in order to render an opinion as to whether the statements are fairly presented. It is vital for maintaining trust in the financial reporting process and is essential to the growth of financial markets.
China Company Auditing - The Concept of China Company Auditing
Auditing involves the use of "processes," which are sets of questions asked or directions given by an auditor. When the specific objective of any one process is achieved, the process is ended and another can then be used. By doing this, the subjects are said to be able to free themselves from unwanted barriers that inhibit their natural abilities.
China company auditing is independent appraisal performed by an independent expert of an activity or event. There are operational, technical, ecological and other types of audit. Most commonly, nevertheless, this term refers to audits of financial statements.
China Company Auditing - The Function of China Company Auditing
Auditors of China company auditing examine accounting and financial data and procedures to ensure accuracy and compliance with government guidelines and laws. They work to identify improper accounting or documentation and research issues in order to make recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly. Therefore, the main goal of an audit is to perform thorough evaluation of a company's financial records and reports and provide a company with improvement recommendations based on that evaluation.
China Company Auditing - Services Concerned about China Company Auditing
1. Audit financial statements and report in accordance with statutory and other relevant reporting guidelines to fulfill compliance requirements.
2. Evaluate internal operation and accounting controls, suggest possible improvements to safeguarding and control company resources.
3. Provide specialized audits and reports including audits for mergers, acquisitions, stock exchange listing and litigation purpose.
4. Providing the follow up with Inland Revenue Department and Taxation matters.
5. Co-ordinating multi-jurisdiction audits and accounts for trading SME.
6. Restructuring the management accounts for publishing company.
7. Advising an SME on its financial and accounting structure for tax compliance purposes.
8. Working with regional manufacturing SME on forensic accounting in anticipation of acquisition by a major industry player.
For further queries, please do not hesitate to contact TANNET at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, 86-755-82143512, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.