Malaysia Legal advisory Services
Types of Malaysia Legal advisory Services
1) Advising or representing of clients on duty collections and recovery, customs external audits, Inspection over custom duties.
2) Consulting and acting for clients on custom clearances, custom supervisions and controls, processing trade, commodity inspections and quarantine, foreign trade controls, trade investigations, foreign exchange verification, and export tax rebates.
3) Providing legal assistance, advice and defense of criminal smuggling suspects.
4) Assisting with handling or responding to custom’s external audits (EA), inspection over bonded operations, querying commodity classification and declared value, negotiation on dutiable value, laboratory analyses and inspections, custom administrative penalties, custom administrative reconsideration, and applying for custom administrative licenses.
5) Applying for duty reductions and exemptions, advance commodity classifications, clearance registration, establishment of bonded warehouses and export supervised warehouses, re-testing of custom laboratory analyses and inspections.
6) Dealing with appeals or re-appeals of valid custom administrative penalties, duty collections, and custom administrative litigation.
7) Applying to Malaysia Customs for recording and protection of intellectual property rights, providing general security for Customs protection of intellectual properties, releasing the detained suspected infringing goods after a security provided, and taking legal proceedings against intellectual property infringement.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact TANNET (MY) at 603 2141-8908 or email to email@example.com should require any assistance, or simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.shenzhen-company.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.