China Brand Design
China Brand Design Services
Hotline: 86-755-82143512, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
A Brand (or Branding) refers to the perceived image and subsequent emotional response to a company, its products and services. It also represents the conversation that customers are having with each other about the company, and how that spreads.
What to Consider before Designing a Brand
1. How is the brand perceived against competitors in the market for products and services you're looking to provide?
2. What is the positioning statement of your brand? Answer the what, how, to whom, where, why and when questions.
3. What is the heritage of your product type, and the origin(s) of it's ingredients and fabrication process?
4. Who is your audience? Are they digitally savvy? Where will your products/services have contact with them? How do you want that contact experience to make them feel, take action and think about your brand?
5. What values & beliefs should the brand have about the business and it's mission in the world? If the brand was a person, what would it's personality be? How would it look, act and talk?
6. What benefits do you want customers to associate with your brand? What is the vision of the brand that you want to create?
7. Other brand image concerns: market awareness, emotional associations, value to the consumer, brand perception vs. consumer behavior, changes desired in the brand-consumer relationship over time.
Brief for Brand Designers in China
It's important to have a design (or creative) brief if the brand identity project is bigger than one designer doing work for a small local business. A design brief should contain summaries from the research phase, such as: target audience(s), messaging objectives, values and mission of the brand, and the brand's products/services offering. It should also include budget, project schedule, file formats for delivery, and other practical needs.
Monitoring & Rebranding for Your Brand
Lastly, after a new brand identity has launched, it's important to monitor and care for it, as it's a living and breathing thing that interacts with your customers. Honestly, that's a loaded statement as there are many ways to properly care for a brand. Regardless, over time, if your target audience shifts, the market evolves, or the brand's products and services change, it may be time for a rebrand. The main challenge with rebranding is trying to maintain familiarity and consistency so that your customers will remember you.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to email@example.com.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.