China Corporate Setup Service
China WFOE/RO/JV/FIPE Corporate Formation Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143512, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
China Corporate Formation is also known as China company registration and China company setup. Since the implementation of the reform and open-up policy, China has been seen a booming economic, which brought not only numerous business opportunities, but also investors all over the world. Especially, the requirements of foreigners investing in China have released. And it will benefit more foreigners who extend business in China.
Advantages of China Company Registration
1. World’s largest foreign exchange reserve: Government has aggressively put forward stimulus plans to boost domestic consumption.
2. Personal savings: As China economy develops and China government encourages local consumption, Chinese people are more comfortable to spend their money.
3. China government has taken active macro-economics measures to boost the domestic market. With the huge reserve of China government and hard-earned saving of her people, your business will lag behind if cannot tap into the huge opportunities for China trade and China investment.
4. Price controls: China has abolished most price controls, with market forces now determining the prices of the majority of products traded. In general, prices remain controlled only for goods and services that are deemed essential.
5. Intellectual property: China has aligned its legislation with the minimum WTO requirements of the Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property (TRIPs) protocol, which contains general standards for the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
China Company Registration-Major Company Forms in China
Foreign investors can invest in China through legal or non-legal entities. Legal entities that can be set up by foreign investors generally include wholly foreign-owned enterprises (WFOEs), equity joint ventures (EJVs), co-operative joint ventures (CJVs) and joint stock companies (JSCs). Nonlegal entities include representative offices (ROs) and branches, as well as certain CJVs. The partnership also is available as an investment vehicle.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143181 or emailing to email@example.com.
Tannet--A Sound Global Business Solution Partner, Serving the World of Business, Professionally & Reliably.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.