China Company Formation
China Company Registration Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143348, Email:email@example.com
China company formation is also called China company setup, China corporate formation, China company registration, China business setup, China business setup, China company incorporation, China business establishment and China business registration.
China is a dynamic market and international investors and buyers can find a wide range of quality products at very competitive prices. China is a major producer of textiles, apparel and footwear; raw materials, metals and chemicals; toys and handicrafts; and foodstuffs, among others.
China company formation services offered by Tannet include:
Obtaining a detailed credit report on a Chinese company
Introducing possible joint-venture partners
Market research and feasibility study
Attending to corporate and personal tax registration
Assistance in finding office space
Opening of bank accounts in local and foreign currencies
Book keeping and arranging for audit of accounts
China company formation--14 stages of company formation process in China
These are as follows:
1. Obtain a pre-approval notice of the company name, which takes a day.
2. Open a preliminary bank account in which to deposit funds and obtain proof of deposit. This takes a day.
3. Obtain a report verifying company capital from an auditor. This takes 2 days.
4. Obtain registration certification, which takes 5 days.
5. Obtain approval from the police department to make a company seal. This takes 1 day.
6. Create the company seal. This takes 1 day.
7. Within 30 days of receiving the business license, apply for the organization code certificate which is issued by the Quality and Technology Supervision Bureau. This takes 5 days.
8. Registration with the local statistics bureau. This takes 1 day.
9. Register with tax bureau for state and local tax. This takes 10 days.
10. Open a formal company bank account and transfer the capital to the account. This takes a day.
11. Apply to the relevant authorities to print or purchase financial invoices and receipts. This takes 10 days.
12. Submit an application form to purchase uniform invoices. This takes one day and costs approximately 2 RMB per book of invoices.
13. Register with the local career service centre, which takes 1 day.
14. Registration with the Social Welfare Insurance Centre. This takes 1 day.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.