China EJV formation
China EJV Formation Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143348, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
China EJV formation is also called China EJV setup, China EJV registration, China EJV incorporation and China EJV establishment.
An equity joint venture (EJV) is a partnership between a Chinese company and a foreign entity established for the purpose of operating a business in China. The partnership forms a new entity that is authorized under Chinese law. There are a number of ways a multinational company can enter the Chinese market, but the EJV is a structure favored by both the Chinese government and local businesses.
China EJV Formation-Registration Procedures
1. Name registration with State Administration of Industry and Commerce (SAIC)
2. Certificate of Approval of Joint Venture by Ministry Of Commerce or Foreign Economical Cooperation Bureau (MOFEC)
3. Apply for Business License with SAIC
4. Chops made by Public Security Bureau (PSB)
5. Organization Code License by Technical Supervision Bureau (TSB)
6. Tax Certificate by Tax Bureau
7. Registration and Approval with State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE)
8. Open Foreign Currency and RMB bank account
9. Inject Capital from investor’s overseas bank account
10. Capital Verification Report by Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
11. Applying for Permanent Business License with SAIC
12. Financial certificate Registration
13. Statistics license Registration
China EJV Formation-Advantages for Sino-Foreign Equity Joint Venture
1. Shared resources and complementation of advantages, given full play of the network and the famous brand already established by the Chinese enterprise, as well as smooth entry into the Chinese market；
2. Joint venture enables the foreign investor to utilize the geographic advantage of the Chinese enterprise for reasonable and lawful reduction of various fiscal charges and large reduction of operating cost；
3. Entitled to foreign investor preferences.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to email@example.com
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.