China FIE formation
China FIE Formation Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143348, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
China FIE Formation is also called China FIE setup, China FIE registration, China FIE incorporation and China FIE establishment.
FIE is a legal structure that permits a company to set up business in a foreign country. Various types of foreign invested enterprises exist in different countries. They tend to be highly regulated, especially in China. Deep regulation tends to limit avenues the enterprise may pursue to make a profit. Limitations on control of the enterprise by the parent company are common.
China FIE formation is a common method of creating an operation in Asian countries, especially in China. In China, any one of a number of legal entities can be considered FIEs including equity joint ventures (EJV), cooperative joint ventures (CJV), wholly-owned foreign enterprises (WFOE) and foreign-invested companies limited by shares (FCLS).
China FIE formation-Documents for establishment of FIE
1. The "establishment registration application form for enterprise groups";
2. The branch company's application for joining the group;
3. The articles of association of the enterprise group;
4. The certificate of being qualified as a legal person of the new member of the enterprise group;
5. Parent company's shareholding certificate or investment certificate issued by the member enterprise of the group;
6. The approval document issued by the approval authority;
7. Other relevant documents;
China FIE formation-Documents for modification registration of FIE
1. The "modification registration application form for enterprise groups";
2. The modified articles of association of the enterprise group;
3. The certificate of being qualified as a legal person of the new member of the enterprise group;
4. Parent company's shareholding certificate or investment certificate issued by the member enterprise of the group;
5. Other relevant documents;
China FIE formation-Documents for cancellation registration of FIE
1. The "cancellation registration application form for foreign invested enterprises";
2. Other relevant documents;
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to email@example.com
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.