China EJV incorporation
China EJV Incorporation Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143348, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sino-foreign Equity Joint Venture (EJV) is a Limited liability company formed between Chinese investor and foreign investor. The parties agree to create a entity by both contributing equity, and they then share in the revenues, expenses, and control of the enterprise. JV usually been used by foreign investor to engage the so called restricted in areas such like: Education, Mining, Hospital etc.
China EJV incorporation-Registered Share Capital
For the equity joint venture enterprises, the registered capital is required as much as RMB1, 000,000 (about USD120, 500). In China the paid-up capital is equal to registered capital, Investors or shareholders must pay their shares to the specific bank, which should be audited by the certified public accountant.
China EJV incorporation-Registration Procedures
1. Obtaining the necessary work permits and resident permits for the legal representatives, etc.
2. Obtaining approval and relevant certificate by Foreign Economic and Trade Bureau
3. Researching and obtaining approval for the company name of JVE from Industrial and commercial registration office.
4. Obtaining approval or certificates from various authorities such as the Planning Bureau, the Foreign Economic and Trade Bureau, the Industrial and Commercial Registration Office, the Statistics Bureau, the National Taxation Administration Bureau, the Local Taxation Administration Bureau, the Public Security Department, the Environmental Protection Bureau. The foreign Exchange Administration Bureau and the Customs etc.
5. Opening necessary bank accounts, obtaining a report of corporate capital verification issued by a Chinese certified public accountant (CPA). Be ready with the original copy for check-up.
6. Obtaining the necessary work permits and resident permits for the legal representatives, etc.
China EJV incorporation -Time Frame for registration
In most of the circumstances, once all the necessary documents for application are ready for submission, registration could be done within 28 working days.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to email@example.com
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.