Nanchang Representative Office (RO）
Nanchang Representative Office Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143348, Email:email@example.com
Nanchang Representative Office (RO） is a common investment vehicle for mainland China-based business wherein foreign parties (individuals or corporate entities) can incorporate a foreign-owned limited liability company. The unique feature of a WFOE is that involvement of a mainland Chinese investor is not required, unlike most other investment vehicles (most notably, a sino-foreign joint venture)
Nanchang Representative Offices are not allowed to directly engage in operational activities, Representative Offices can't issue official invoices, nor receiving payments from it's clients. State Administration of Industry and Commerce (SAIC) usually specifies in scope of business, as it shown in the Registration Certificate of Representative Offices that Representative Offices can not engage in direct operational activities. Therefore, it's not a form of foreign direct investment (FDI) in China. However, some Representative Offices are engaged in operations in a lawful or tacitly permitted way and constitute one of the direct foreign Investment forms in China, for instance: Representative Offices of foreign law firms, Representative Offices of foreign airlines etc.
Function of Nanchang Representative Office
1. Conduct research and survey for its parent enterprise in Nanchang;
2. Liaise with local and foreign contacts in Nanchang on behalf of the parent enterprise;
3. Conduct research and provide data and promotional materials to potential clients or trading partners;
4. Act as a coordinator for the parent enterprise's activities in Nanchang;
5. Make travel arrangements for parent enterprise representatives and potential Chinese clients;
Prohibitions for Nanchang Representative Office
Under no circumstances may a Representative Office do the following in China:
1. Directly engaged in any business for profit;
2. Sign contracts or deals on behalf of the parent enterprise;
3. Represent any firm other than its parent enterprise;
4. Collect money or issue invoice within China for services or products;
5. Buy property or import production equipment.
6. Features of a Representative Office
Legal Status of Nanchang Representative Office
The Representative Office is a non-legal entity operating representing its parent company overseas. A representative office is not allowed to engage itself in business activities, issue invoices on its own, remitting outward, signing sales or purchase contracts, or receiving income from services performed but may act as a liaison and promotion office for its parent company.
NanchangRepresentative Office Name
The name of the Representative office should be in the form of "Name of the Enterprise + Name of the City + Representative Office".
Business Address of Nanchang Representative Office
At the beginning of setting up Nanchang Representative Office, it is advised to decide the place and building where office is going to be located first, as the address of the proposed office will have to be mentioned in the application for approval.
If you have further queries in Nanchang Representative Office, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hong Kong TEL: 852-27826888 China TEL: 86-755-82143422 NANCHANG TEL: 86-791-88188098
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.