Shenzhen WFOE Registration
Shenzhen WFOE Formation Service/China WOFE Formation
Hotline: 86-755-82143512, Email:email@example.com
Shenzhen WFOE Registration is also called Shenzhen WFOE setup, Shenzhen WFOE formation, Shenzhen WFOE incorporation and Shenzhen WFOE establishment.
WFOE (wholly foreign owned enterprise) is a business entity formed in China entirely with foreign capital. It is totally under foreign control and does not have any formal Chinese ownership participation. For a foreign company to be able to issue receipts and export goods from China, it must be able to legally registered as a local company or a WFOE. A WFOE is set up as limited liability entity and represents separate legal persons and is taxed according to local legislation.
Shenzhen WFOE Registration-Advantages of WFOE in Shenzhen
1. Independence and freedom to implement the worldwide strategies of its parent company without having to consider the involvement of the Chinese partner;
2. Ability to formally carry on business rather than just a representative office function;
3. Issue invoices to their customers in RMB and receive RMB revenues. Convert RMB profits to US dollars for remittance to their parent company outside.
4. Cheap labor, which can lower your cost;
5. Not required to share profits with Chinese counterpart;
6. Greater efficiency in its operations, management and future development.
Shenzhen WFOE Registration-Application Documents for WFOE in Shenzhen
1. A project proposal and feasibility study report (in print and under the company seal);
2. Original copies of the application paper and the resolution by the Chairman of the Board of the foreign investor (in printed form signed by members of the Board and with company chop);
3. Copies of the business licenses of certificates of incorporation of the foreign investor (usually with the permission chop from the government department.)
4. An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing Department.
5. Directors name list of board or management.
6. An original copy of the corporate ratification paper (2 copies in duplicate).
7. Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors, stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both English and Chinese language.
8. A copy of the approval paper for corporate formation and other papers for company alterations (the original are required for check-up).
9. Notice of enterprise's name confirmation appraised by the Industry & Commerce Administrative Bureau.
10. 2 photos of the legal person of WFOE.
11. A copy of the stub of corporate certificate of approval
Shenzhen WFOE Registration-General Procedures and Estimated Time Frame
1. WFOE company name reservation-1 work day
2. Certificate of Approval Application-7 work days
3. Business License Registration-5-7 work days
4. Application and engraving of Company stamps-1work day
5. Organization Code License Application-1 work day
6. State Tax Registration-1 work day
7. Local Tax Registration-1 work day
8. Foreign Exchange Registration-1 work day
9. Bank account opening-10 work days
10. Financial Registration for WFOE-3 work days
11. Registration with local Customs-3 work days
12. Registration with China E-Port-3 work days
Total Time required-7~8 weeks
Shenzhen WFOE Registration-Taxation of WFOE in Shenzhen
Tax rates can vary somewhat depending on the location of the WFOE, but generally, WFOEs selling into Shenzhen will be subject to business tax of about 5% on all revenues in Shenzhen; profits tax of 15-33% depending on location and in come instances withholding tax and VAT may be applicable.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.shenzhen-company.net , or calling China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or 86-755-82143512, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.