Yiwu Representative Office Registration
Yiwu Company Registration
Hotline: 86-755-82143348, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of Yiwu
Yiwu is located in Jinhua and Quzhou Basin, at east longitude 119 degrees 49 minutes to 120 degrees 17 minutes and north latitude 29 degrees 02 minutes 13" to 29 degrees 33 minutes 40", and in the geographical center of Zhejiang Province.
It lies on the east of Dongyang, south of Yongkang and Wuyi, west of Jinhua and Lanxi, and north to Zhuji River. Far away from the provincial capital Hangzhou hundred meters, the City is surrounded by the mountains on east, south and north three sides. The length from north to south is 58.15 kilometers and from east to west is 44.41 kilometers wide. Yiwu, a pearl of China market, is striving to improve investment environment and to provide favorable conditions for foreign investers.
Yiwu City Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Bureau has also drawn up "a Guide to Yiwu Investment Promotion Projects", and actively promoting the industrialization of investment.
Representative Office (RO) is established by foreign companies to engage in business liaisons, quality control, product promotion, market research, exchange of technology and other permitted activities in China.
Yiwu Representative Office(RO) Registration is also called Yiwu Representative Office setup, Yiwu Representative Office formation, Yiwu Representative Office incorporation and Yiwu Representative Office establishment.
Yiwu Representative Office(RO) Registration-Features of a Representative Office in Yiwu
1. Legal status and Business scope of Yiwu representative office
The Representative Office has no qualification of a legal entity, is not allowed to directly engage in operational activities, as shown in the Business License of ROs, that a RO should not engage in direct operational activities, such issue invoices on its own, remitting outward, signing sales or purchase contracts, or receiving income from services performed but may act as business liaison, product promotion, market research, exchange of technology for its parent company.
2. Name of Yiwu representative office
The name of the Representative office should be in the form of "Name of the Enterprise + Name of the City + Representative Office (or Office)".
3. Min-registered capital of Yiwu representative office
No requirement on the capital for the establishment of a RO
4. Financial services for Yiwu representative office
The RO may open account in bank and accept the payment from the parent companies overseas. However, the remittance can only be used for the day-to-day expenses. They are not allowed to open L/C account in bank and to accept other more extensive financial services
5. Business Address of Yiwu representative office
The business address must be located in commercial buildings approved by the government.
6. Hire staff for Yiwu representative office
Cannot employ the staff directly, which must be processed through a third-party intermediate agencies with relevant qualifications.
Yiwu Representative Office(RO) Registration-Documents required for application
Below are the documentation of Foreign Representative Office setting up in Yiwu, Item 1-5 should be prepared before coming to Yiwu:
1. 1 Certificate of Incorporations or Equivalent document certified by Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate overseas.
2. 1 Bank Reference Letter from investor's bank to declare a good standing.
3. A brief summary of the operations and business of the parent company, such as the principal business activities, registered address, contact phone number, fax, name of the parent company; director of parent company's passport copy
4. China Chief Representative: Resume; 6 photos [2 inch size]; passport copy certified by Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate overseas.
5. If there are General Representatives to be stationed in Yiwu in addition to the Chief Representative, the resume, 2 pictures, passport copy certified by Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate overseas;
6. 2 original leasing contracts of the office premise to be used by the Representative Office; the lease term should be at least 12 months; the lease contract should be register in building administer department.
Yiwu Representative Office（RO） Registration process
Fill power of attorney (signed agreement) àPay the advances àSubmit the documents à Check the dataà Submitted to government departmentsàinform the processàfinish within 25-40 working daysàNotice guests to receive dataàPay the balanceàSign.
Trade and Industry Bureauà Bureau of Public Securityà Quality and Technical Supervisionà State Taxation Bureauà Local Taxation Bureau.
Determine the chief àYiwu officeàdeal with the certification of the government and china embassyà submit the bank reference letter(also needs certification of the government and china embassy)à Commissioned à signed agreementà Pay the advancesàwait for finishà Pay the balanceàSign.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.yiwu-company.net or www.tannet-group.net, or calling us at 86-579-85206707 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or emailing to email@example.com.
Yiwu address: R.1906,Block A,FuTian Building,North ChouZhou Road, YiWu,ZheJiang,China
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.