Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise Registration
Yiwu Company Registration
Hotline: 86-755-82143348, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
WFOE (wholly foreign owned enterprise) is a business entity formed in China entirely with foreign capital. It is totally under foreign control and does not have any formal Chinese ownership participation. For a foreign company to be able to issue receipts and export goods from China, it must be able to legally registered as a local company or a WFOE. A WFOE is set up as limited liability entity and represents separate legal persons and is taxed according to local legislation.
Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise registration is also called Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise setup, Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise Registry, Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise incorporation and Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise establishment.
Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise registration -Advantages of WFOE in Yiwu
1. Independence and freedom to implement the worldwide strategies of its parent company without having to consider the involvement of the Chinese partner;
2. Ability to formally carry on business rather than just a representative office function;
3. Issue invoices to their customers in RMB and receive RMB revenues. Convert RMB profits to US dollars for remittance to their parent company outside.
4. Cheap labor, which can lower your cost;
5. Not required to share profits with Chinese counterpart;
6. Greater efficiency in its operations, management and future development.
Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise registration -Application Documents for WFOE in Yiwu invested by company
1.A project proposal and feasibility study report (in print and under the company seal);
2.Original copies of the application paper and the resolution by the Chairman of the Board of the foreign investor (in printed form signed by members of the Board and with company chop);
3.Copies of the business licenses of certificates of incorporation of the foreign investor (usually with the permission chop from the government department.)
4.An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing Department.
5.Directors name list of board or management.
6.An original copy of the corporate ratification paper (2 copies in duplicate).
7.Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors, stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both English and Chinese language.
8.A copy of the approval paper for corporate formation and other papers for company alterations (the original are required for check-up).
9.Notice of enterprise's name confirmation appraised by the Industry & Commerce Administrative Bureau.
10. 2 photos of the legal person of WFOE.
11. A copy of the stub of corporate certificate of approval
Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise registration -Application Documents for WFOE in Yiwu invested by individual
1. Investors’ copy of passports (usually with the permission chop from the government department and China embssay.)
2. Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors, stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both English and Chinese language.
3. 2 photos of the legal person of WFOE.
4. An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing Department.
Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise registration -General Procedures and Estimated Time Frame
1. WFOE company name reservation-1 work day
2. Certificate of Approval Application-7 work days
3. Business License Registration-5-7 work days
4. Application and engraving of Company stamps-1work day
5. Organization Code License Application-1 work day
6. State Tax Registration-1 work day
7. Local Tax Registration-1 work day
8. Foreign Exchange Registration-1 work day
9. Bank account opening-10 work days
10. Financial Registration for WFOE-3 work days
11. Registration with local Customs-3 work days
12. Registration with China E-Port-3 work days
Total Time required-7~8 weeks
Yiwu Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise registration -Taxation of WFOE in Yiwu
Tax rates can vary somewhat depending on the location of the WFOE, but generally, WFOEs selling into Shenzhen will be subject to business tax of about 5% on all revenues in Shenzhen; profits tax of 15-33% depending on location and in come instances withholding tax and VAT may be applicable.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.yiwu-company.net or www.tannet-group.net, or calling us at 86-579-85206707 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or emailing to email@example.com.
Yiwu address: R.1906,Block A,FuTian Building,North ChouZhou Road, YiWu,ZheJiang,China
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.