Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprises (FIPE) in Quanzhou
Quanzhou FIPE Service
Hotline: 86-755-82143422, Email:email@example.com
Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprises (FIPE)in Quanzhou is a unlimited liability business entity without minimum requirements on registered capital. A partnership in the People's Republic of China is a business entity governed by the Partnership Enterprise Law passed by order of the President of the People's Republic of China to authorize and govern partnership enterprises. A partnership is a type of business entity in which partners share with each other the profits or losses of the business undertaking in which all have invested.
Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprises (FIPE)in Quanzhou-Advantages
The advantages of establishing a FIPE, compared with other types of enterprises, include, but not limited to:
1. No requirements on minimum registered capital;
2. Less procedures comparing with Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise or Joint Venture
3. Capability of converting RMB profits to US dollars for remittance to its parent company outside of Quanzhou;
4. Foreign Enterprise or Individual is allowed to establish a Partnership Enterprise with Chinese individual (While Chinese individual is not allowed to have Joint Venture Company with foreign investor)
5. The profit distribution of a FIPE could follow an informal negotiated agreement or abide by scheme adopted in the partnership agreement.
For certain types of investment cooperation, particularly investment funds, investors may be drawn to FIPE, given its flexibility in the areas of capitalization, profit distribution, and governance—as well as its potential tax advantages. ATAHK is a diversified international company, offering these services formation professionally.
Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprises (FIPE)in Quanzhou-Capital Contribution
A partner may contribute capital to the partnership to garner a share of the partnership's profits or losses. A capital contribution may include money, intellectual property right, land use right or other properties, or labor services at a valuation determined by agreement among the partners. If the partnership is a limited partnership, then the limited partners may not make capital contributions with labor services.
Foreign Invested Partnership Enterprises (FIPE)in Quanzhou-Different Types of FIPE
Following are different types of FIPE. Commonly,
1. General partnership Enterprise (GPE): A general partnership enterprise may be formed by general partners who bear unlimited joint and several liability for the debts of the partnership. The general partners share unlimited liabilities for the debt of the partnership.
2. Limited partnership enterprise (LPE): A limited partnership enterprise is formed by a combination of general partners and limited partners where the limited partners bear the liabilities for the partnership's debts to the extent of their capital contributions.
3.Special General Partnership enterprise (SGP): A special general partnership enterprise resembles a general partnership except that it must be a professional service institution offering services requiring professional knowledge and special skills. The structure shields co-partners from liabilities due to the willful misconduct or gross negligence of one partner or a group of partners. It is very similar to limited liability partnership in Europe and America.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact us anytime, anywhere by simply visiting our website www.quanzhou-company.net or www.tannet-group.net , or calling us at 86-595-22515909 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.