Xiamen Company Deregistration
Xiamen Company Deregistration (Xiamen company cancellation) refers to the shareholders decide to close the company since the operation problem. The problem of Xiamen Company Deregistration can not be ignored by the shareholders. The company may be deregistered when the shareholders decide to terminate the company, due to the difficult business operation and management which can not be solved. However, the shareholders usually are not familiar with the related formalities when planning to terminate the company, so this may possibly result in the breach of relevant laws due to ignorance.
Main procedures of Xiamen Company Deregistration
1. Engagement of certified public accountant to audit company's accounts
2. Establishment of liquidating group
3. Issuance of notice and announcement of application for creditors' rights by liquidating group
4. Tax clearance
5. Recognition by relevant governmental departments
6. Distribution of properties
Sequence of Distribution of Properties
1. Payment of liquidating costs
2. Payment of employees' wages, social insurance cost
3. Full payment of tax
4. Liquidation of debt
5. Distribution to shareholders
After completing liquidation of company, the liquidating group needs to prepare liquidation report which, after confirmation by meeting of shareholders or China Court, will be declared with administration for industry and commerce and administration of taxation, in application for deregistration.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.tannet-group.net or www.companies-registry.net , or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.