Joint Venture(JV) in Chengdu
Joint Venture(JV) is the enterprise that foreign companies, enterprise and other economic organizations or individuals (hereinafter referred to as "foreign joint ventures") to establish equity joint venture together with Chinese companies, enterprise and other economic organizations (hereinafter referred to as "Chinese joint ventures") within the territory of the People's Republic of China, on the principle of equality and subject to approval by the Chinese Government. Both parties to the venture shall share the profits, risks and losses in proportion to their contributions to the registered capital.
Chengdu Joint Venture Registration-name incorporation for JV
Name of Joint Venture can not be repeated. The industry is related with the registered capital. You should prepare more than 3 names. The format of names: Chengdu+ brand’s name + business field + limited company, or brand’s name + Chengdu + business field + limited company. E.g. TANNET group (Chengdu) limited company.
Chengdu Joint Venture Registration-registered and paid-up capital & shareholders
(1) For the trading enterprises, the registered capitals are usually required as much as 500,000RMB or above; (the lowest capital is 30,000RMB)
(2) For the manufacturing enterprise, the registered capitals are usually required 1 million RMB or above;
(3) For the company of consultancy, technology, market research and development, the registered capitals are usually required RMB100, 000 or above;
The foreign investors should invest more than 25% of capital. At the first stage, the two sides should pay 20% of capital amount in three months after getting the Business License; the left should be paid within 2 years.
The Chinese investors must be a company; the foreign investors can be natural person or legal person
Chengdu Joint Venture Registration-TANNET Services
TANNET provides one-stop tailored-made services for foreign companies which would like to set up wholly foreign funded enterprises in Chengdu of China.
(1) Approval document;
(2) Original Articles of Association;
(3) Foreign investment enterprise approval license;
(4) Both original and duplicate copy of business license;
(5) Common, financial, and legal representative private chop;
(6) License of Opening account;
(7) Both original and duplicate copy of Organization Code License & card;
(8) Registration license and form of State &Local Administration of Taxation;
(9) Foreign exchange registration license and approval certificate;
Chengdu Joint Venture Registration-time needed for registration
(1) For manufacturing enterprise: 20-50 working days will be finished. (Count the time after the approval of environment & fire and the detailed time depends on the operation type)
(2) For the trading enterprise: 20-40 working days will be finished.
(The detailed time depends on the operation type)
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact anytime, anywhere by simply visiting’s website www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86- 028-86676605 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to talk with online by Wechat：cdtannetm, you can contact Esther.
Address: Unit 1303, 13/F，Shidai Fengshang Bldg. 123 Caoshi St. Qingyang Dis. Chengdu China
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.