Company Name Change in Beijing
Company Name Change in Beijing is a complicated process which is costly and disruptive, especially for established businesses. One can not just start calling it something different. Print and online marketing materials and bank accounts will have to change, websites adjusted, domain names registered, email addresses updated and so on. Therefore, a good knowledge of Beijing company name change is necessary for successful business.
Conditions of Beijing Company Name Change
1. The name of corporation has to be used for more than a year
2. The application should be done within 30 days after decision
Documents Required for Company Name Change in Beijing
1. The company name change application signed by the legal representative of the company
2. The company shareholders' agreement of changing its name and principal states to revise the Articles of Association
3. The amendment to the Constitution (the main table lists changes in the Articles of Association)
4. The name of the approval notice";
5. Copy of the original company business license and a copy of the Articles of Association (must be stamped with company seal);
6. The other documents and certificates of the relevant.
General Procedures for Beijing Company Name Change
1.Determine the new name. While this might seem simple, a lot of thought needs to go into the process. Changing a business name requires a logical transition if you want to avoid confusing your current customer base. On the other hand, you may intentionally plan to distance your company from it's previous identity with a totally different name.
2.Follow the legal procedures. Contact the IRS. Forms that most companies file annually will need to be revised to reflect the new name. Check with your state's tax comptroller to determine the appropriate process to change a business name. Some states allow the sales tax permit to be updated with a "DBA," (a.k.a. "Doing Business As") printed below the original business name.
3. Consult with a marketing agency. Along with offering advice on the company name change process, a reputable marketing agency can help the transition with a new logo, budgeting, and vital press releases. Depending on the size of your company, assign a company liaison to work with the agency for a smooth transition and accountability.
4.Prepare the publicity. To change company names, commence a media campaign including a series of promotional tactics conditioning the public to the new direction. Explaining the company name change isn't absolutely necessary, especially if the change is to leave behind a negative legacy. Discuss the campaign with the person or department in charge of the advertising budget for a realistic evaluation, in case additional funding is needed.
5.Implement the business name change. New logos, new signage, maybe even a new domain name for your website should be considered for the transition to be effective. Make a list of your priorities in detail. Be careful not to make drastic changes from the plan without a thorough assessment. Changing a company name should be a gradual process. Thoughtfully consider your plans and transition systematically.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.beijing-company.net or www.tannet-group.net, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.