Export and Import Qualifications Application in Yiwu
Yiwu is located in Jinhua and Quzhou Basin, at east longitude 119 degrees 49 minutes to 120 degrees 17 minutes and north latitude 29 degrees 02 minutes 13" to 29 degrees 33 minutes 40", and in the geographical center of Zhejiang Province.
It lies on the east of Dongyang, south of Yongkang and Wuyi, west of Jinhua and Lanxi, and north to Zhuji River. Far away from the provincial capital Hangzhou hundred meters, the City is surrounded by the mountains on east, south and north three sides. The length from north to south is 58.15 kilometers and from east to west is 44.41 kilometers wide. Yiwu, a pearl of China market, is striving to improve investment environment and to provide favorable conditions for foreign investers.
Yiwu City Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Bureau has also drawn up "a Guide to Yiwu Investment Promotion Projects", and actively promoting the industrialization of investment.
Applying Yiwu Export and Import Qualifications
When wanting to invest in Yiwu China, let us prepare the many government department certificates and formalities on your behalf. At Tannet we are not only provide tailor-made services to suit your needs, we ensure you are fully satisfied with our service. Tannet’s services are business-orientated and value-orientated. Tannet—serving the world of business, professionally world-wide.
Pre-conditions for applying export and import qualifications:
1.The company must have obtained Business License, National and Local Tax Registration Certificate and Organizational Code Certificate
2. The business scope described on the business license must include import and export business.
3. The company must pay tax according to law.
Documents Required for applying export and import qualifications:
1.Business license (duplicate copy)
2.Organizational code certificate (duplicate copy)
3. National tax registration (duplicate copy)
4. Local tax registration License (duplicate copy)
5. The original of Bank License
6. The copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
7 The copy of identification documents (ID card, passport) of legal representative
8.Two colour photos of responsible workers
9.The company stamp
10.The original of lease contract
11.The original of approval certificate ( only for WFOE )
12.The telephone number, fax number and email address of the company
13.The English translation of company name and address
Export and import qualifications application Procedure:
1. Get the registration form of the foreign trading operators from Department of Foreign Trade and Economic
1. Collect the registration form for ‘foreign trading operators’ from the Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Department (5 working days)
2. Altering the National and Local Tax Licenses (2 working days)
3. Registering with Customs (4 working days)
4. Registering with the Administration of Foreign Exchange (4 working days)
5. Registering in Import and Export Commodities, Inspection Bureau (15 working days)
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website www.yiwu-company.net or www.tannet-group.net, or calling us at 86-579-85206707 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.