Accessibility Links

Beijing Company Investment Procedure

Beijing company investment procedure introduced here includes the procedure of WOFE registration, JV enterprises and required documents.

Beijing Company Investment Procedure-Wholly-owned Foreign Enterprises
1.Application form for setting up foreign business;
2.Feasibility study report;
3.Articles of Incorporation of the foreign venture;
4.List of the Chairman and board members;
5.Certification of investor's identity, credibility and credit;
6.Equipment list;
7.Other documents that may requested by approval authority.

After obtaining the approval certificate issued by the Beijing Municipal Foreign Economic and Trade Commission, the approved enterprise should register with the Beijing Administration for Industry and Commerce within 30 days and receive a business license.

Beijing Company Investment Procedure-Beijing JV Enterprise Registration
Beijing JV enterprise sometimes referred to as Chinese-foreign cooperative enterprise in Beijing, it is established by foreigners (or overseas company) and China company in accordance with Enterprise Laws of Chinese-Foreign Joint Ventures and Enterprise Laws of Chinese-Foreign Cooperative Joint Ventures. Generally the proportion of foreign investor should no less than 25%, China investor should be a company. Considering the characteristics of this company, it is more appropriate for the foreign investor who has suitable China partners, which is good to capitalize mutual strengths while helping to develop the business and market in China.
1. Negotiation & Signing of Letter of Intent;
2. Submit Project Proposal;
3. Feasibility Report;
4. Government Review & Approval;
5. Signing of Contract & Articles of Association;
6. Obtain Approval Certification from Suzhou Foreign Economic and Trade Commission;
7. Register with the Beijing Administration for Industry and Commerce;
8. Establishment.

Beijing Company Investment Procedure-Documents Required for JV
1.Two photocopy of business license of the investing company, which need to be legalized by China Embassy/consulate located in the same country. (If investor is a Hong Kong Company, it should be legalized by China law service (Hong Kong) company limited);
2.One original Bank credit letter of each investing company;
3.The Passport copy of the Legal representative of each investing company;
4.The proportion of the share of each investing company;
5.3pcs of 1-inch photos and photocopy of the passport or ID card of the legal representative of new company;
6.At least 5 optional of company Chinese names of the new company;
7.Business scope of the new company;
8.Photocopy of the ID card or passport of the supervisor;
9.2 pics of office original rental contract and 2 pics photocopy of real estate certificate (signature or seal of the landlord on the real estate certificate is required).

Contact Us
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website or, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to


Our Apps

Tannet is pleased to keep you posted anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we launched a series of mobile applications (Apps) for you. You can download our Apps via the following link or contact with us.
Download App Hong Kong